Monday 22 November 2010

Schedule of next filming session

I now plan to continue the rest of my filming stages on Thursday 25th November, this will take place at home in my back garden. Because I need a close-up shot of the vampire girl’s face in the forest, my garden is the perfect environment for this.

I plan to keep the same clothes and makeup when filming, I wish to achieve a close-up shot of the vampire girl as she glares her fanged teeth toward the camera and this shot is alternatively known as the turn-around-scare.

I will also attempt another tracking shot of her feet on the grass, as she walks steadily. The previous shot was not very successful.

I plan to use my own digital camera to take image of the vampire girl and I hope to upload these within my blog in order to provide evidence for my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment