Wednesday 10 November 2010

Plan of Filming 1

I have decided to use 2 girls to play the role of the bully characters, rather than two boys and two girls. Although the original idea shows diversity between the two sexes it also means that it’s harder to get that many people to commit. However I will now research the issues involving bullying between the female sexes, this is a very serious common problem that happens day to day in social environment’s, in particular schools.

I have arranged to continue filming on Friday 12th at 3:20 outside of my school and told all actors to meet me at a certain place. I will bring the costumes and makeup into school in the morning and leave them in a secure place for me to collect and use at the end of the day.

My goals:

To shoot the opening scene where the bullies (2 girls) are walking out of the school gate whilst following the vampire girl whom is in front walking slowly along the paved path. I wish to get an establishing shot of the gate, fence, grassy embankment and paved path, along with the three characters.

To film the tracking shot of the vampire girls feet walking and then building up to a pace.

The Bullies feet running as they do so out of the forest

The back of the bullies as they run out of the forest. I may run whilst filming as this will then come across
as a point of view shot, because the camera focus will be jolting and unsteady.

 Finally take full length/ profile pictures of my characters which I may use when producing my promotional creations and it will also establish what they appear to look like in case I forgot when next filming other scenes involving them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment