Tuesday 15 March 2011

Questionnaire for film trailer

In order to gain useful feedback on an audiences views about my film trailer, I have decided to create a questionnaire which  I will distribute just before I show my trailer to participants. I Will show two screenings of my film trailer. The first one will allow the audience to watch without having to think and the second showing will enable them to think more clearly about how they awnser each question. Below is the questionnaire I have created.
After the questionnaires have been completed I will take them in and come to an overal conclusion from the results. I'll then proceed to select a few of the participants that watched the screening and record them as they awsner the questions that were displayed on the questionnaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment