Thursday 17 March 2011

Plan and creation of my production company logo

I decided upon the name 'EMB Productions ', these are the initials of my name and considering Ive completed the trailer on my own I thought this was a good reason. It shows how I stand strong as an individual. 

Because I dont have the tools to create an animation I decided on another way to enable my logo to move . This was to firstly create my logo and then pick it apart.




I inserted around 30 pages on the microsoft publisher programme and within each screen each part of the production logo was presented. I then print-screened each word and pasted it into the programmee. I cropped each down to size so only the text and blank white background was visible. I then saved each image into an individual folder.


For the word "Prodcution" which was situated underneath  "EMB" I wanted it to appear seperatly and move in motion differently to the singular letters above. My idea was for the same colour green used on the initials to pass quickly through the word. It would then appear as though the word had been illuminated.

The word appears as a whole and then we start to see glow of green pass through behind the lettering. To achieve this I had simply changed the colour of the word in paint and increased it's size slightly so it would stand out .

I proceeded to print screen the process of the green colouring running through behind the lettering and again saved images of this. 




 I then inserted these images into my trilaer as images and added an effect on to each , the effect enabled the image to move along quicker as it was a "Fast Forward" effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment